Gift Guide: For the Hostess
My first gift guide of the season is here! When better to share hostess gifts than before Thanksgiving kicks off the holiday season? I decided to do a gift guide for the hostess before Thanksgiving, because a lot of people travel and get together with family or friends for the holiday. These gifts are perfect and easy to take with you to any holiday celebration!
You can click on each image in the graphic to shop directly, or click below the photo on the description of each item to shop 🙂
Gift Guide Details
- The Art of the Bar Cart: Styling and Recipes Book– Behind every good hostess is a perfectly stocked and decorated bar cart. This coffee table book is affordable, cute, and filled with helpful hints!
- Kate Spade Bow Stud Earrings– These earrings are adorable and perfect for the holiday season! Your hostess will love that you took the time to pick out some jewelry for her.
- Diptyque Mimosa Candle– Who doesn’t want a mimosa-scented candle? This is great for the day after a big event, while the hostess can sip on a mimosa and finish up the dishes.
- Capri Blue Gilded Muse Candle– This is my absolute favorite! It adds a chic decor piece to your home and also smells amazing. You can even keep the jar and refill it with tea lights when the candle burns out.
- Jingle Sequin Tea Towel– When you host a party, you probably go through a lot of hand towels. This festive jingle towel is useful and adorable!
- Luxe Moderne Coffee Mugs– A set that the whole family can use. Your hostess will definitely appreciate that she has clean coffee mugs the day after an event.
- Grapefruit Hand Lotion– Keeping your hands smooth is tough in the winter, but this lotion helps. It smells so yummy and the packaging is adorable too! This comes in several other scents and colors as well 🙂
- Gold Cocktail Shaker– Shake, shake, shake it up! Pretty self explanatory here.. lol.
- Winter Season Reed Diffuser– I think diffusers are always a good idea for people who aren’t big fans of candles! This one smells just like winter warmth.
- Copper Measuring Cups– How cute are these? A must-have for all those holiday cookies that need to get baked.
- Prosecco Pong– Do I need to say any more? Beer pong is overrated anyways. Just had prosecco and you’re all set.
- The Cocktail: 200 Drink Recipes– Another great coffee table book! Making different drink recipes is perfect for when you have groups of people over.
What is your go-to hostess gift? Hope these inspired you for any parties you have coming up 🙂