Spring Beauty + Wellness Favorites
So I’m really excited to share some of the beauty and wellness goodies that I’ve been using recently. But first, I’m sorry for not posting anything during the past week! I have been super busy with end-of-year college celebrations and senior dinners. It feels surreal that I’ll actually be leaving this dream place soon.
A little life update: My roommate and I have been selling our furniture since we have to move out of our apartment after graduation, and it looks SO empty! It’s just weird. We’re almost at the point of eating takeout on the living room floor (ha). I am officially finished with all of my college classes, and finals are this upcoming week. Luckily, I don’t have any long exams and only need to write a paper! So I’ll be trying to live up my last few days in good old RVA. If you have any Richmond recommendations- please let me know 🙂
Okay, now for the good stuff! I’ve been trying a bunch of new beauty and wellness products lately and have been wanting to share them with you. I love finding products that make me feel and look better! Here are some of my favorites:
- Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Facial Pads– I’ve been using these all throughout college, and they give me the perfect glow! Now that the weather is getting nicer, I love having a sun-kissed face without the damage.
- Realash Eyelash Enhancer– Orphica skincare sent me this lash enhancer to try, and I think it’s working! I like to wear minimal makeup in the summer, so long lashes are a must.
- Drybar Money Maker Hairspray– If you’ve been reading along for a while now, you’ll know I’m a huge Drybar fan. This hairspray holds my curls in the humid weather without making it feel sticky or weighed down.
- HUM Vitamins– HUM Nutrition sent me some vitamins and supplements a few weeks ago to try out. First you take a quiz online (here) to see what vitamins would suit you best, and then you can order them! I got Uber Energy, Red Carpet, and Gut Instinct.
- TULA Beauty– You have probably heard me talk about Tula before, but I am still completely into their products. I use both the Hydrating Day & Night Cream and Eye Renewal Serum religiously (say bye to under-eye bags). Tula is awesome because it uses probiotics to help your skin! Click here for 20% off your first purchase too! 🙂
- Essie Neon Polish– Essie just came out with neon colors for spring/summer. These bright shades are so much fun, and I can’t wait to paint my nails this bright pink for beach week.
- Nip + Fab Exfoliators– These exfoliators are great because they are actually gentle on your skin. My skin is pretty sensitive, so I don’t like to scrub it too hard. One is for night and the other is for daily use!
Do you have any spring beauty or wellness products you cannot live without? I’d love to try them!
Shop the Post